Saturday 21 April 2018

Whimsy Stamps Friendship & Love

Today is my inspiration day at Whimsy Stamps, I ordered this stamp while we were away on our honeymoon and just had a chance to play with it. It is called Friendship Bunny and Chick designed by Krista Heij-Barber.

                                                       Friendship Bunny and Chick

I cut the stamp using my Tim Holtz Red Scissors, not forgetting to remove the backing first as it makes it a lot easier to cut the stamp. Always make sure when cutting red rubber stamps to use straight cuts, and make sure you keep the scissors straight so as to not cutting the stamp unevenly.



I then attached the stamp to my Misti Stamping Tool, I inked it up using Memento Tuxedo Black and stamped it onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM Cardstock.

I coloured the image using Copic Markers, you can watch a video here of the colouring and the card process.

Copic Markers Used 

R35, R37, R39
C1, C3, C5, 0
Y13, Y15, Y38
YG13, YG17
R20

Once I finished colouring the image up I looked through my stash of dies as I was originally going to cut the image using a die but couldn't find the size I needed so I just used my Cutterpillar Pro to cut it into a nice border around the image.

I decided I wanted to make the card into a lovey dovey type card.. not sure exactly what but that's what  I was going for. I grabbed a 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad from my stash called Crate Paper Love Notes. I cut the arrows from a full sheet, the others were all leftovers from previous projects made using this patterned paper pad. I always pop in the leftovers inside the pad so I can use them later on. I know some people pop them into zippy bags but mine are in my Raskog trolley so i'm not worried about it too much.

I cut 2 mat's for under the patterned papers, one black and one white - both from American Crafts 12x12 sheets.

I then adhered all the layers together using Scotch ATG, lastly I popped everything onto a Twiddleybitz Card Base using the same adhesive.

I hope you guys like my card today, I appreciate you stopping by and I also hope you will check out my Colouring and Card Process You Tube Video.



I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here

My You Tube Here 

My Blogs Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni