Tuesday 9 January 2018

Time For Tea Designs DT - Christmas Stocking

I am still creating Christmas Cards at the moment, getting ready for next year since I was quite terrible posting them this year (too much going on with my Full Time job and my personal life.

We are sharing New Releases at the moment for Time For Tea Designs, today I am sharing "Christmas Stocking" with you.





I haven't created many Christmas Cards this year, but this one is definitely in my top favourites.

I printed her on Mondi Color Copy 250 GSM using my Brother Laser Printer. I coloured her up using Copic Markers. (listed below).


I have used Patterned papers from my stash, I layered them using American Crafts Cardstock and adhered with Scotch ATG.
I have added a doily from stash drawer, unknown brand as they are all out of packets.

I fussy cut the image out using EK Cutterbee Scissors, and ran a Black Tombow Dual Ended marker around the edges to finish her off.



I cut a Red Circle and a white circle using My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circle Stax and layered them using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive. I then adhered the image to the left of the two circles so I could fit a sentiment to the inner.

The sentiment is cut using My Favorite Things Merry Christmas Word Die and American Crafts Cardstock, once it was die cut I ran it through my Xyron Sticker Maker, then it was adhered the the circle. It was still missing something so I used my Martha Stewart Holly Punch and punched some scraps of Cardstock (I think they are Kaisercraft Colours), I adhered them using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive and Marvy Jewel Picker to place the holly balls.

I then cut some patterned papers from American Crafts Hollyday 6x6inch Paper Pad using Caterpillar Pro and Mat layers of American Crafts Cardstock, I adhered them all down to a Pre-made Cardbase from Twiddleybitz.
I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).

Copic Markers Used

E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
E23, E25, E27, E29
E19
R81. R83, R85
R56, R59
R24, R46, R59
YR24, YR27
G03, G07, G28

Products Used On This Card

Time For Tea - Christmas Stocking
EK Success - Cutterbee Scissors

Tombow Marker
Marvy Jewel Picker
Kaiercraft Cardstock
American Crafts Cardstock
Martha Stewart - Holly Punch
My Favorite Things - Stitched Circle Stax
My Favorite Things - Merry Christmas Word Die

Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ruby Slippers
Nuvo Crystal Drops – Morning Dew   
American Crafts - Hollyday 6x6Inch Pad
Cutterpillar Pro



Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni