Monday 15 January 2018

Love Is The Answer - Whimsy Stamps Digi DT


Welcome to my Blog,

Today I am sharing one of my projects for Whimsy Stamps Digi DT, this month has shown us a release of Valentine's Images which are all so very sweet. I have used Cupid On A Cloud for my card today, and combined it with a Sentiment from Love You Sheet 1.




I have printed the image on my Brother Laser Printer using Mondi Color Copy 250GSM. I also printed the sentiment on the same cardstock. I ran the Cupid through my Sizzzix Big Shot using a Lawn Fawn Stitched Square Die, and the sentiment through using My Favorite Things Banner Die.
I cut a piece of patterned paper from Crate Paper Love Notes 6x6. I layered a doily from my stash over the top of the patterned paper to finish it off. I then adhered the Cupid image and the sentiment.

I added Kindy Glitz Crystalina to the wings of Cupid, then added drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops in Carnation Pink around the image. Once I allowed these to dry (I won't even tell you how many times I messed them up on this card lol), I adhered all the layers to a Twiddleybitz Card Base. Everything was adhered using Scotch ATG and Tombow Mono Multi.

Products Used On This Card


Doily - Stash
Kindyglitz - Crystalina
Crate Paper - Love Notes 6x6 Paper Pad

Copic Markers Used

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
R81, R83, R85
E31, E35, E37
E57, E59
Bg0000, BG10
C0, C2, 0 Colourless Blender

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).

Cupid on a Cloud - Digital Stamp


Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni