Wednesday 3 January 2018

I Heart For You - Whimsy Stamps Digi DT

Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing a Whimsy Stamps - Digital Design Team card. I have used a New Release Digital Stamp called Penguin Heart Hugs which is available on the Whimsy Stamps Website - If you click the name of the stamp set above it will take you directly to the item.




I printed the image on Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using my Brother Laser Printer which is Copic friendly. I coloured the image up using Copic Markers which will be listed below.

I know I have mentioned it quite a few times, but I really love colouring penguins! I love the shades you can build up with Cool Grey Copic Markers.

I coloured the image up then carefully fussy cut the sections of the image that did not fit into the die, I then ran the Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners die through my Sizzix Big Shot.

I cut all the base colours from American Crafts Cardstock, I then used a piece of patterned paper from DVWV Adhesive Paper Prints 6x6. I added a strip of punched hearts from Martha Stewart Lace Heart Edge Punch. I cut the stars from My Favorite Things Dienamics Star Stax.
I added some red twine from my stash and a thin strip of the red cardstock I had left.

The design I used for on this card was from Mojo Monday 485 Sketch.



Copic Markers Used

C6, C8,C9, C10
C1, C2, C3, C5
0, R20
R24, R35, R37, R59
B21, B24, B26
YR04, YR09, YR27

Products Used On This Card

DCWV Adhesive Paper Prints 6x6
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners
Sizzix Big Shot
EK Success - Cutterbeee Scissors
My Favorite Things Dienamics - Star Stax
Martha Stewart Punch - Lace Heart Edge
Twine - stash
Cutterpillar Pro
Scotch ATG
Create By Me ATG Tape Club
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
American Crafts Cardstock
Twiddeybitz Card Base
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangles
Copic Markers
Silhouette Pick Me Up Tool
Wink Of Stella - Clear Glitter Brush



I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft
My You Tube Here https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983
My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni