Friday 19 January 2018

Happy New Year - Time For Tea Designs

Good Morning Everyone,

This month we are celebrating Time For Tea Designs with a month of New Releases, I have already posted a few, but this one is one of my favourites.

New Years for me was a quiet one this year as I worked the whole long weekend, my Fiance decided to go fishing for the weekend and we had none of the kids. I had dinner at my parents place then went home to watch tv and chillax.

This little cutie - Happy New Year looks like she is in for an enjoyable evening with some bubbly. I must say I'm a little jealous :-p.



I printed her up on Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using Brother laser Printer.

She was coloured using Copic Markers which will be listed below.



After Colouring up the image I ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot using a Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eighteen. I ran the die through one more time using some white cardstock and layered it offset to the image.

I cut patterned papers from Bella! Celebrate using Cutterpillar Pro which I then matted using American Crafts Cardstock. I added some Red Satin Ribbon to the patterned papers and a doily from my stash. i adhered the daily and the image the patterned papers using Tombow Mono Multi and all the layers I adhered using Scotch ATG.



All the layers were then added to a Pre-made card base from Twiddleybitz using Scotch ATG.

Products Used On This Card

Time For Tea - Happy New Year
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Eighteen

Doily - Stash
Sizzix Big Shot
EK Success - Cutterbee Scissors
Krafty Savers - Satin Ribbon Red

Copic Markers Used On This Card

E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
C4, C6, C8, C10, N3
W0, W2
E55, E57, E59
R56, R59, 0



Colour Copy A4 Digital Paper 250gsm 125 Sheet ReamImage result for american crafts cardstock textured cardstock 100 pack  Image result for spellbinders nestabilities labels eighteen

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni