Monday 1 January 2018

A Little Scottish Love - Whimsy Stamps Digital DT

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing a card with you that was made for Whimsy Stamps Digital Design Team.

I have used a Scottish Terrier 2 on my card, as I totally fell in love with him when I seen him. I teamed him up with a sentiment from Love Me Tender sheet.

I merged the two images the way I wanted them using MS Word and then printed them using my Brother Laser Printer on Mondi Color Copy 250 GSM. I then proceeded to colour up using Copic Markers - these will be listed below.



I added some details using Uni-ball Signo White Angelic Gel Pen. I also added some Wink Of Stella to the heart on the sentiment and onto the tag on his collar.

I ran the image and sentiment section through my Sizzix Big Shot using My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles.

Patterned papers are from Fancy Pants Designs - Hopscotch 6x6 pad, I love using the small pads for my cards because the patterns are so much smaller. I do have quite a collection of 12x12 papers also.

The matting are all cut using American Crafts Cardstock and cut with my Cutterpillar Pro, The banner was just an excess piece that I just cut the banner into. I adhered the banner using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

Everything was adhered using Scotch ATG, I love absolutely love my Scotch ATG, it is extremely large however you do get used to it and then don't give it a second thought. I also am part of a Tape Club through Create By Me Studio which means I get auto billed through Paypal every month and sent a package of refill tapes. I'll post a link to my Tape Runner and to the Tape Club incase anyone is interested.

Once everything was adhered together I then adhered all those layers onto a Twiddleybitz Pre-Made Card Base using the Scotch ATG.

As a last minute addition I added Nuvo Crystal Drops in Morning Dew to the image just to finish it off.


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).

Copic Markers Used

E30, E31, E34
E31, E35, E37
R24, R35, R89
0, N1, N3
YR24, YR27

Products Used On This Card

Uni-Ball Signo White Angelic Gel Pen
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Wink Of Stella - Clear Glitter Brush
Fancy Pants Designs - Hopscotch 6x6
Nuvo Crystal Drop - Morning Dew
Scotch ATG
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
My Favorite Things - Stitched Rounded Rectangles
Sizzix Big Shot
Cutterpillar Pro
American Crafts Cardstock


Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment:

  1. So cute Denielle! Love the way you've coloured that cute Scottie. Fab paper too! A really fun Birthday card. Hope your boy's starting to mend. Happy New Year hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni