Thursday 7 September 2017

La La Land Crafts Super Hero Luka

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog, hello to all my new followers :-)

I have been on a bit of a roll with La La Land Crafts stamps the Past few days and here is another one for you.




I have used a few dies from an older Club La La Land Crafts kit which are now actually available to purchase outside of the kit.


I have used the Skyline border and the Tabs border dies which came in the January 2016 kit. I have cut the skyline border from a black cardstock and a Kraft cardstock, I have actually cut an extra for inside the card also. I also cut two black tab borders one for the front and one for the inside of my card.

The image I have used today is Super Hero Luka, I actually purchased him in digital form and printed him on my Copic safe printer on Mondi Color Copy 250GSM. The image has been coloured up using Copic Markers - I don't have a list of those for you as this image I had coloured up a while ago. 

Papers used on my project are from a Doodlebug Paper pad called Day to day, I was lucky to have a few strips leftover form a previous project. 

My project still needed more, so I decided to cut a My Favorite Things pierced circle stax and blend some night colours using Ranger distress ink pads. This finished my project perfectly. 

Everything on my card has been adhered using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive or Scotch ATG. 

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft
My You Tube Here https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni