Monday 6 February 2017

La la land crafts stamp club - January 2017

Welcome to my blog :-)

I have been in la la land crafts stamp club for a while now however I always forget to do a blog post, so this year starting with January club I'm going to try better to do a blog post about it :-)
I purchase the Product kit every month in an auto subscription where it is auto billed and sent out to me, I love the product kit as it give me what I need and what I'll use.

Stamp club this month includes
3 dies - make a wish (2 dies), lamp, palace border
10 stamps - Genie Marci, 2 Monkeys, Bananas, Cupcake and 5 sentiments





This is such a sweet club kit and I can't wait to use it. If you haven't used La La Land Crafts products before they are fantastic.. a nice thick red rubber on a foam backing, and the dies are a sturdy metal and cut perfectly every time.

I'll be back with a card share soon :-)

If you are interested in joining the La La Land Crafts Stamp Club head over to the La La Land Crafts Shop.



Deni


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni